Thank you for taking the time to get to know us and our Transportable Cabins for Rent a little better. When renting a cabin/unit, we feel it’s important for the customer to know who you are dealing with.
Unit2Rent is managed by directors and staff with over 50 years combined experience in the building industry.
Unit2Rent offers units ranging in sizes from 9m2 and up to 36m2. Our experienced staff will guide you to ensure your rental experience is an enjoyable one.
We have a purpose-built factory at 141 Boundary Rd, Papakura. South Auckland. (Viewing by appointment).
How to Rent a Transportable Cabin
- View the “Choose a Unit” page to see the options we have for rentable units.
- Complete our online application form.
- Provide us with photo ID and proof of address for your current residence.
- Provide a letter/email from legal landowner giving “approval to place a unit on the property”. This must include their name and all contact details.
- Unit2Rent undertakes credit checks and reviews the application and site for the unit.
- Unit2Rent will advise you if your application is approved or declined.
- A quote will then be emailed to you outlining the costs for cartage, rent in advance, and the pre-aid cartage pick up fee. A minimum $750 is payable to start the order**; this is then credited against your cartage costs. This must be paid to initiate the process.
- Once your application is processed and your invoice is paid, you will then be sent the rental agreement for your approval and signature.
- Once the signed paperwork is received by Unit2Rent, your unit can be delivered.
- You set up your automatic payment to start your rent the day your unit is delivered (you pay your rent in advance).
** Your $750 deposit is returned, less any administration fees (see our t&c’s for more info) if your application does not proceed.
We can deliver anywhere in the North Island of New Zealand.
- There is a minimum charge of $750 for our units, (as long as it is an average install).
- Install for larger sized units and any cranes required will be quoted on a case by case basis.
- The site is to be level and stable for installation of the unit. Any site works are the client’s responsibility.
- Ideally we need 4m width and 4.5m height clearance to access a site.
- All prices are Ex Factory only (No on-site costs allowed for unless quoted).
Placement of Transportable Cabins for Rent
Our delivery company has its own specially designed truck and trailer system. The unit is winched off and then moved around by a digger into its final spot. We will then block up the unit to make it level and then the deck is added.
Any ground works required by the client to level the site will need to be done prior to the delivery of the unit. This would be at the client’s expense. See the FAQ section for further information.
Note: While all care is taken during the installation of your unit, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the delivery company in the positioning of the unit.